Everything in this world comes with both positive and negative ends. Social media platform such as Facebook, twitter and Google+ brings in tremendous benefits to your business or blog, but if you happen to use without caring much, it can prove to be dangerous enough. Let us talk how social media can ruin your blog’s reputation
1. Boring Updates: if you happen to be putting up those of boring and repetitive blog updates with your fans and followers then obviously they will ignore you. Writing blogs requires a fresh perspective to ideas floating around web. The information given on the
post should excite people to read more of your blogs. Thus, make sure to add humor and a good appetite to your blogs.
2. Ridiculing other’s blogs: Sometimes bloggers has a peculiar tendency of badly commenting about other’s blog with their followers. Probably they presume that by doing all such gesture, they can reduce competition in market, but this is not true. If you start yelling wrong words against others then you will never be spared by others. Blogging is about building relationship. You must act with a lot of patience on social networking sites even if people are posing negative comments.
3. Promote others: You must be feeling strange now, as how can promoting others would help you out. Yes! If you happen to be failing to promote others then somewhere down the line, you are not able to promote your blog either. You must promote several business
through affiliate marketing, but make sure not to encourage anything spam. In this way you can attract more people to you, ending up more reading folks for your blogs.
4. Not replying to comments: Many of you do not bother about to replying to comments of their visitors. This can be a significant reason to ruin your blog’s reputation. Beside this, make a point of replying to each and every comment without any fail. This will create a positive impression about you in the blogosphere and your customer will feel secured about your authenticity. Thus, besides posting wonderful article on your website, you must engage with your audiences. To add, you must also ensure to resolve all queries and doubts that you offering through your website. Hence, it is worth saying here that social media is a virtual representation of your personality and one can use it as they wish to.
5. Tag/untag: Tagging has become a big headache for everybody these days. Sometimes we don’t know who has tagged us and where. In this virtual world, there are a lot people who don’t want to see you stepping up the ladder of success. Hence, you must be make
point to keep an eye on whether is tagging you to something questionable. Try to keep yourself clean on the social networking sites from these stupid tags, as it avoids getting your reputation damaged.
These are some easy ways through which you can keep your website’s reputation safe. We often tend to ignore simple things and run after something complicated at par. Well! Complexity does not help, as it will put in the further mess. So just keep your blog safe by following these simple steps.
Tarun Jaitely is blogger who writes about SEO, Blogging tips, Bloggers tricks and much more on his blogs Smart Blogger Tricks and Geeky Cafe. He also provides Guest Posting Service at affordable price.