Facebook is itself considered as addiction nowadays. And when it is coupled with amazing apps; it will become still addictive. When utilized properly, these apps along with Facebook can be good. Following are the apps which can give good entertainment to you in the year 2013.
1. Band Profile: You can have good chance for promoting your band, if you have any, on Facebook. You can get good opportunity to become popular through Band Profile. It can enable the users to put their music player with their selected songs on their fan page or even on their profile page.
2. Causes: This app is for all those who want to make some different through Facebook. It can be useful for activists who are ready to make use of this social networking site to spread a word of cause, and thereby raise some funds for a cause.
3. Flixster: You now need not open the Flixster website for rating the movies. You can do the same directly from Facebook community. You can even tell your friends whether you are interested to see a particular movie or not.
4. ONErpm: This app enables the musicians to make the best use of Facebook. This app allows the users with fan page to upload their original music. Fans of that page can purchase or listen to that music for free.
5. Someecards: One can get funniest e cards on the internet through this app. Someecards enables the users to send these e cards to their Facebook friends or to post them on their wall or to post them on their friends’ wall. Although most of these e cards are politically incorrect, they are very much hilarious.
6. SoundCloud: This app integrates SoundCloud with Facebook such that users need not visit the SoundCloud website for sharing the music. Users can not only just music but any piece of audio recorded. They can either share the music publicly or can share privately with their friends.
7. Where I’ve Been: Travelers can enjoy this app very much. Users can tell their Facebook friends where they have been to, with this app. Also, users can share where they have been to, where they are going, with whom they are traveling, where they would like to go, etc.
8. Angry Birds Friends: Rovio’s Angry Birds is one of the most popular games on internet, on phones and on social networking sites also. This app on Facebook enables the users to play Angry Birds game and also to invite friends, to gift power ups to players, etc.
9. Bejeweled Blitz: Millions of Facebook users are playing this game. Users have to make a match of jems and if they can match, those matched jems will detonate, enabling the users to make score.
10. Dragon City: As like Farmville is for crops, in the same way Dragon City is for dragons. Users have to breed them, raise, train and food their pet dragons. They can use gold to purchase new dragons. Users can win gems by playing with other players also.